Hello. This is BrownDust2.
Routine maintenance and update are scheduled for October 11th (UTC). Please refer to the details below.
■ Maintenance Schedule: October 11th, 2023 7:50 pm – 10:50 pm (3 hrs) (UTC) ■ Effect: Game access unavailable ■ Details:
■ Content and System Updates
1. Fiend Hunter - Hunting Period The hunting period for the giant fiend, Darkness Devourer will start in Character Pack 1 ‘Jayden’s Gate’.
Touch the 'Go to Battle' button at the bottom of the Fiend Hunter menu to enter the battle immediately.
- Season 1 Hunting Period: After Oct. 11th maintenance - Oct. 18th 2:59 pm (UTC)
A. Fiend Hunter Battle
- In each pack where the Fiend Hunter progresses, a boss-level fiend called a ‘Darkness Devourer’ appears.
- In Character Pack 1, 'Jayden's Gate', which is the first season, a giant fiend, ‘Darkness Devourer’, born from the students' worries, despair, and dark hearts, appears.
※ You can proceed with the Fiend Hunter content after clearing the main quest of Character Pack 1 ‘Jayden’s Gate’.
B. Fiend Hunter Menu
- When the monster chaser is in progress, you can enter the Fiend Hunter menu through a separate icon under the mini-map.
- During the hunting preparation period, you can check information on the giant fiend.
- During the hunting period, you can enter battle right away by touching 'Go to Battle' in the Fiend Hunter menu.
※ If you touch 'Go to Battle' in a pack where a giant fiend does not appear, you will enter the pack where a giant fiend appears.
※ The Fiend Hunter UI button is not activated in the welcome pack – Hello, Elin.
C. How the Fiend Hunter content progresses
- During the hunting period, you can continue to challenge giant fiend without any restrictions.
- If you succeed in defeating a giant fiend, you can immediately challenge the next level giant fiend.
- Even if you fail to defeat the giant fiend, the record of the maximum damage inflicted that day is saved.
- Starting at 5 a.m. (KST), you can continue the battle with the fiend whose HP has been deducted based on the maximum damage inflicted the previous day.
- The ranking is determined based on the highest level and HP remaining of the giant fiend reached during the one-week hunting period.
D. Fiend Hunter Ranking Calculation Method
- Rankings are calculated in order of the level of the giant fiend slain.
If they are at the same level, the ranking is determined by the remaining HP of the giant fiend.
- If the remaining HP is the same, the ranking is determined by the highest amount of damage recorded in the first turn.
E. Fiend Hunter Reward
- Rewards for each level can be received cumulatively.
Example) If you clear up to level 5, you can obtain a total of 25 Draw Tickets.
[Clear rewards for each level]
[Ranking settlement reward]
F. Exploiting Fiend Hunter weaknesses and combat methods
- Attacking the weak point of a giant fiend can cause greater damage than attacking other parts of the fiend.
- A giant fiend has several parts. Using range skills, you can attack multiple areas at once.
- You can apply debuffs to each part of the giant fiend. By granting attack weakness to the area where the skill is used, you can reduce the damage your allies receive when a giant fiend attacks that area.
- The giant fiend uses one set skill per turn, and on the last turn, it delivers a powerful attack that annihilates allies.
※ Skill activation order
Howl of Weakness > Hematemesis of Corruption > Gesture of Demon > Gesture of Ruin > Echo of Death
- All attacks from giant fiend cannot be avoided.
[Fixed range attack]
- Certain skills of giant fiend attack a fixed range. This skill ignores Taunt effects.
2. Character pack difficulty update
In the character pack, the multi-play feature that allows you to play higher difficulty levels of the main quest will be updated.
- NPC Elin is added to the character pack.
- You can change the level of difficulty through NPC Elin.
3. Draw record system update
- A draw record system will be added where you can check your recent draw records and cumulative probabilities.
- In the draw record, you can check the results of costumes and gears drawn within the last 7 days.
- You can check your draw record by touching ‘Draw Record’ at the top of the draw menu.
4. Other improvements
- After the update, you can check the account's win rate in the attack and defense records of Mirror Wars.
- You can check the win rate for the current season and the previous season.
- You cannot check the win rate during the season settlement.
5. New Pickup
- 'Snow White Ventana' costume and Ventana's exclusive gear ‘Evil Sword Purple Moon’ will appear in the pickup.
A. Snow White Ventana Costume: After Oct. 11th maintenance – Before Oct. 25th maintenance (UTC)
※ The above information may change upon update. ※ For more detailed abilities and information, please check the in-game collection menu. ※ Snow White Ventana costume will be added to the Powder of Hope shop after Oct. 25th maintenance (UTC). ※ Snow White Ventana PV is scheduled to be released on October 11th.
B. Evil Sword Purple Moon: After Oct. 11th maintenance – Before Oct. 25th maintenance (UTC)
※ The above information is based on the ability value of UR ‘Evil Sword Purple Moon’ at the time initial acquisition. ※ For more detailed stats and information, please check the collection menu in the game.
- 'The Fallen Angelica' costume and Angelica's exclusive gear ‘Evil Sword Jormun' appear in the pickup.
A. The Fallen Angelica Costume: After Oct. 11th maintenance – Before Oct. 25th maintenance (UTC)
※ The above information may change upon update. ※ For more detailed abilities and information, please check the in-game collection menu. ※ The Fallen Angelica costume appears at a pub or inn in Story Packs 1 to 9 and can be recruited with a ★5 R. Contract. ※ The Fallen Angelica costume will be added to the Powder of Hope shop after Oct. 25th maintenance (UTC). ※ The Fallen Angelica PV is scheduled to be released on October 11th.
B. Evil Sword Jormun: After Oct. 11th maintenance – Before Oct. 25th maintenance (UTC)
※ The above information is based on the ability value of UR ‘Evil Sword Jormun’ at the time initial acquisition. ※ For more detailed stats and information, please check the collection menu in the game.
6. Costume and Exclusive Gear Draw addition schedule
Costumes and Exclusive Gear will be added according to the schedule below.
7. Issue Fixations
- An issue where the maximum sale amount is limited depending on the gold you have when selling an item in a shop will be fixed.
- An issue where costume removal operates abnormally when the same costume is present in the Mirror War costume order will be fixed.
- An issue where an error pop-up is displayed after the battle ends when dot damage chain damage occurs will be fixed.
- An issue where the elbows are awkwardly exposed in the Alice Glacia costume illustration will be fixed.
- An issue where the game is force closed when downloading additional resources will be fixed.
- An issue where gear enhancement is not skipped during the continuous enhancement will be fixed.
- An issue where the UI is displayed abnormally when retrying or running away during battle is canceled will be fixed.
- The history tab of the mailbox will be modified so that recently received content is displayed at the top.