This is the Tower of God: New World team.
First, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by not being able to adjust the difficulty of the Adventure Mode uniformly.
The difficulty level should have been adjusted after chapter 30 as well.
However, due to development circumstances, the adjustment was postponed to the end of November, when we planned an Update to apply not only the adjustment but also the Shinsu Link expansion.
The schedule was changed with the intention of preparing large-scale updates including the reorganization mentioned in the Dev. Note, the new content 'Ignition Weapon', and in-game rewards - but that caused nothing but inconvenience to our Regulars.
We have reviewed which parts can be reflected to the game through patches, and we will start by immediately applying the balance adjustments to 30F and above, as well as easing the Administrator's Blessing activation conditions.
We fully sympathize with your opinions regarding inconveniences related to the progression of Adventure Mode and Growth and are preparing reasonable adjustments.
Through balance adjustments and the addition of new content, we aim to alleviate the rapid increase in difficulty and improve the game system so that our Regulars can continue to play the game.
More details on our next steps will be available through a future Dev. Note.
Check below for more details.
(Added on 11/17 12:40)
Also, we are planning to talk about future improvements through the upcoming Dev. Note, so we kindly ask for your patience.
We apologize for not being able to respond quickly to any inconvenience you may have.
We will do our best to communicate with our Regulars by expanding communication channels again and more opportunities.
◆ 11/17 Patch Notice
✅ Patch Schedule
* The patch schedule may be subject to change.
- Suspendium x3,000
* The compensation will be available through the "Notices" tab in the Mailbox. You must log into the game within 3 days after the patch’s completion to be able to receive the compensation.
* The compensation will be deleted from the mailbox after that period. Please make sure to claim them before they expire.
✅ Patch Details
- Adventure 30F - 35F Difficulty Balance Adjustments
Adjusts the difficulty of Conquest Mode and Guardian’s Test along with Adventure stages.
- Shinsu Link Expansion
Adds the ‘SS1’ Rank, and expands the maximum Level to 380 after Limit Break in the [Growth > Shinsu Link] menu.
- Administrator’s Blessing Activation Requirements Reduction
Reduces the requirements to activate the Administrator’s Blessing from 10 defeats to 5 defeats in Adventure.
- Improves the translation of [Demonic Fragment] Hoaqin’s Skill ‘White-style Spirit Sword: The Rise of the Dead’ description in certain languages.
- Fixes the description of Boss [Flame User] Yihwa Yeon’s Passive Skill ‘Undying Flame’ in the Event Boss Battle.
As announced through the Known Issues notice, we have confirmed that the immunity effect was not being applied to all debuffs in the Event Boss Battle, and to ensure that all Regulars get to challenge the Event under the same conditions, the Skill description will be fixed accordingly.
- The game may restart once the patch is complete.
- In order to prevent data loss, make sure to completely exit the game before the patch begins.
- The patch data will be downloaded and applied once you restart the game after the patch’s release.