This is the Tower of God: New World team.
A patch will be released on 9/20 to fix certain issues found in the game.
The game will remain accessible during the patch, and the patch will be applied once you restart the game after its release.
Check below for more details.
◆ 09/20 Patch Notice
✅ Patch Schedule
* The patch schedule may be subject to change.
✅ Patch Details
- Fixes the issue where SSR [Honey Bee] Vespa Exclusive Equipment Skill (Lv.2) description update was incorrectly reverted back to how it was before the 9/15 (Fri) Patch.
- Fixes the issue where [Data] Urek Mazino Skill description in the Underground Laboratory was incorrectly reverted back to how it was before the 9/1 (Fri) Patch.
- Fixes the issue where the Fall Festival Quests were not completed occasionally.
- Changes the event description text in the Fall Festival Lucky Draw Rates pop-up.
- Fixes the issue where the red dot was exposed even though all Mock Battle Facility content was completed.
- Fixes a typo that displayed when selecting the Power Card in the [Data] Khun Edahn Event Boss Battle.
- Fixes the issue of [Fast Ship] Evan's passive skill that triggers on the first death in combat now triggers before his Special Move, Immortality.
- Fixes the issue where damage was occasionally displayed as a negative number in the Underground Laboratory and was not reflected in Rankings.
* Once the patch is completed, the accumulated damage is displayed as 2,147,483,647, but will be reflected properly in the Rankings based on the Max damage.
* The issue where the damage is displayed as 2,147,483,647 will be fixed. Please check the notice below for more details.
[Known Issues (Updated on 9/20)]
- The patch data will be downloaded and applied once you restart the game after the patch’s release.
We will keep doing our best to provide a better gaming experience in the future.