This is the Tower of God: New World team.
A patch will be released on 11/29 to fix certain issues found in the game.
The game will remain accessible during the patch, and the patch will be applied once you restart the game after its release.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Check below for more details.
◆ 11/29 Patch Notice
✅ Patch Schedule
* The patch schedule may be subject to change.
✅ Patch Details
- Fixes the issue where entry is not possible even though the unlock conditions of ‘Silkie-variant Gyetang’ Event Boss Battle are met.
* You can use the Event Boss Battle normally after downloading the patch data once you restart the game after the patch’s release.
- Fixes the issue where the 4 set bonus and effects of the Ignition Weapon ‘Runda’ are not applied normally in certain situations.
- Fixes the issue where [Infernal Blademaster] Shane is displayed on the Applied Teammates list at the ‘DEX Essence’ in the Tri-Essence Facility.
* [Infernal Blademaster] Shane will normally receive the 'STR Essence' effect that applies to Warrior type teammates after the patch.
- Fixes the issue where the image in the Ignition Weapon guide in the game incorrectly shows that the requirement to unlock the Carrier is to achieve Exclusive Equipment +10.
* Exclusive Equipment +20 is required to unlock the Carrier and to be able to equip Ignition Weapons. For more details on Ignition Weapons, please check the [11/29 Update Details].
- The patch data will be downloaded and applied once you restart the game after the patch’s release.
We will keep doing our best to provide a better gaming experience in the future.