This is the Tower of God: New World team.
A patch has been released on 12/27 to fix certain issues found in the game.
The game will remain accessible during the patch, and the patch will be applied once you restart the game after its release.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Check below for more details.
(Added on 12/27 16:30 UTC+9)
◆ Measures Related to the Blue Element SSR Selection Chest
Regulars who selected another teammate because [Center Director] Blanc was not displayed in the 'Blue Element SSR Selection Chest', which is a component of the Blue Element SSR Relay Pack, can reach out to our Customer Support for assistance.
If you wish to select [Center Director] Blanc, submit an [1:1 inquiry] within 14 days from the patch date and we will provide further assistance after checking.
◆ 12/27 Patch Notice
✅ Patch Schedule
* The patch schedule may be subject to change.
- Suspendium x1,000
✅ Distribution Date
* The compensation will be available through the "Notices" tab in the Mailbox. You must log into the game within 14 days after the patch’s completion to be able to receive the compensation.
* The compensation will be deleted from the mailbox after that period. Please make sure to claim them before they expire.
✅ Patch Details
- Changes the current Underground Laboratory Boss to [Data] Zahard.
* When the patch starts, [Data] Gustang Boss play history and available attempts will be reset.
* The Underground Laboratory Boss will change after the patch is completed. Please reconnect to the game if the Boss does not change.
- Fixes the issue where [Center Director] Blanc is not included in the ‘Blue Element SSR Selection Chest’ item, which is a component of the Blue Element SSR Relay Pack newly added on 12/27 (Wed).
* In the event Blanc is still not being displayed in the list after the Patch, please restart the game and check again. (Added on 12/27 18:00 UTC+9)
- Fixes the issue where some tooltips for certain teammates appearing as enemies were not displayed.
- The patch data will be downloaded and applied once you restart the game after the patch’s release.
We will keep doing our best to provide a better gaming experience in the future.