Hello. This is BrownDust2.
Routine maintenance and update are scheduled for October 25th (UTC). Please refer to the details below.
■ Maintenance Schedule: October 25th, 2023 7:50 pm – October 26th 12:00 am (4 hrs 10 mins) (UTC) ■ Effect: Game access unavailable ■ Details:
■ Content and System Updates
1. Story Pack 10 ‘Homunculus’ update
- Story Pack 10, ‘Homunculus’ will be added.
In Story Pack 9, ‘Iron Mask’, Justia and her party, who welcome a strange yet familiar colleague, head to Ellam, Leonhart’s territory, to uncover the secret of Cocytus’ blood imprint mass production technology.
‘Leonhart’, a strong warrior who protects the splendid city of Ellam. ‘Diana’, a homunculus technology expert with quirky charm.
What secrets they have, and what choices will the party make when they find out about it? Enjoy the new adventure that unfolds in the gorgeous city of Ellam.
- Story Pack 10 ‘Homunculus’ can be completed by clearing Story Pack 9 ‘Iron Mask’.
- You can enjoy a new scenario in ‘Ellam’, the territory ruled by Count Leonhart.
2. Evil Castle ‘Tower of Desire’ update
- New PVE content ‘Tower of Desire’ will open.
The Tower of Desire is one of the many towers in the Evil Castle, nicknamed after Dominus Octo ‘Night of Desire’ Asmode. It is said that anyone who enters this tower will be captivated by the illusion of endless wealth and cannot escape. The lower level of the Tower of Desire is relatively easy so it is mainly targeted by adventurers attempting to fight in the Evil Castle for the first time. However, it is a creepy place because people are seduced by the new tasks and rewards given on each floor and they never return.
- Tower of Desire is a permanent content provided without ranking or season schedule, so you can freely challenge it without any entry restrictions.
- A Magic Circle connecting to the Tower of Desire has been added to the Evil Castle Safe Zone.
- The name of the existing Evil Castle will be changed to ‘Tower of Pride’.
A) Tower of Desire rules information
- It consists of a total of 100 floors.
- No separate field is provided, and you can immediately enter the battle through the UI.
- You can obtain rewards depending on whether you clear or complete the challenge, and each reward can only be obtained once.
- When the battle begins (entering the floor) at the Tower of Desire, all characters are temporarily revived and their HP is restored to 100%.
- When you leave the Tower of Desire, you will return to the state you were in before the battle started.
- Boss monsters appear on every 5th/10th floor.
B) Tower of Desire Lobby UI Guide
- When you enter the Blue-Magic-Circle added to the Evil Castle Safe Zone, the Tower of Desire lobby UI will be displayed.
① You can enter by selecting Tower of Desire / Tower of Pride on the left side of the lobby UI.
② You can enter the battle right away by tapping the ‘Enter Floor’ button at the bottom.
③ You can check the recommended combat power of the selected floor, the current combat power of your account, and the challenges and rewards for completing tasks.
④ When you touch the battle information, you can check the properties and formation of the monster on that floor, and when you touch the monster image, you can check the monster's skills.
⑤ You can check how many challenges have been achieved for each floor.
C) Tower of Desire reward information
- Middle boss on the 5th floor
- Final boss on the 10th floor
- Other floors are composed of general monsters. The rewards for each floor according to the monsters that appear are as follows.
3. Fiend Hunter Experience Season 2 Update
- Information on ‘Parakyr Rex’, the giant fiend from Fiend Hunter Experience Season 2, will be available.
[Parakyr Rex, the horror lurking in the sewers]
Just as the darkness driven by light gathers into shadows, the remnants of desire expelled from the splendid city gather in the sewers and gradually decay. Most monsters covered in this corrupted filth become part of the filth themselves. Parakyr, who gained immortal regenerative power under the influence of a powerful magical storm, adapted to pollution and corruption and was finally reborn as a giant fiend, Parakyr Rex. Because they feed on the darkness that constantly flows from the city and are resurrected with anger and hatred, There is no way to fight it other than constantly defeating it and tying it up in the sewer until the magic storm stops.
- The second experience season of Fiend Hunter takes place in ‘Story Pack 3’.
- Fiend Hunter Experience Season 2 Hunting Preparation Period: After October 25th maintenance – until November 15, 2023 7:59 pm (UTC)
- Fiend Hunter Experience Season 2 Hunting Period: November 15, 2023 8:00 pm - November 22, 2023 2:59 pm (UTC)
■ Feature improvements and changes
1. Pickup banner improvements
- The character cutscene in the Pickup Draw banner will be played only once per day.
- When a character skill cutscene is being displayed in the Draw banner, touching the screen will skip the cutscene.
- You can check on the acquired/unacquired/enhanced costume and gear through the pick-up costume and gear icon in the draw banner.
- You can check the information about the costume/gear by touching the pickup costume and gear icon.
- A warning pop-up will appear when attempting to draw while possessing pickup costume +5 or UR grade pickup gear.
2. Improved in-game shop function
- To help you easily check the remaining purchase period for a product, the product reset time will be displayed in the in-game shop.
- The image will be improved so that you can see which character's costume is being sold in the in-game shop.
3. Other improvements
- A Magic Circle will be added to the inn in the Character Pack.
■ New character ‘Diana’ update
- You can meet the new character ‘Diana, the Adventurer of the Unknown’ at the Pickup Draw and Story Pack 10 Pub.
- When you clear Story Pack 10, Diana will visit the Pub and you can recruit her using a ★5 R. Contract.
- Diana’s detailed ability can be found in the ‘New Pickup’ Notice tab.
- Diana has the Talent Skill ‘Dispatch’, and the rewards that can be obtained through Diana’s dispatch are as follows.
■ New pickup
- Robin Hood Zenith Costume and Zenith's exclusive gear, Rabbit Ranger, will appear in the Pickup.
A) Robin Hood Zenith Costume: After October 25th maintenance - Before November 8th maintenance (UTC)
※ The above information may change upon update. ※ For more detailed abilities and information, please check the in-game collection menu. ※ Robin Hood Zenith costume will be added to the Powder of Hope shop after November 8th maintenance (UTC). ※ Robin Hood Zenith PV is scheduled to be released on October 25th.
B) Rabbit Ranger: After October 25th maintenance - Before November 8th maintenance (UTC)
※ The above information may change upon update. ※ The above information is based on the ability value of UR ‘Rabbit Ranger’ at the time of initial acquisition. ※ For more detailed stats and information, please check the collection menu in the game.
- The Adventurer of the Unknown Diana costume and Diana's exclusive gear White Pixie will appear in the Pickup.
A) Adventurer of the Unknown Diana Costume: After October 25th maintenance - Before November 8th maintenance (UTC)
B) White Pixie: After October 25th maintenance - Before November 8th maintenance (UTC)
※ The above information may change upon update. ※ The above information is based on the ability value of UR ‘White Pixie’ at the time of initial acquisition. ※ For more detailed stats and information, please check the collection menu in the game.
■ Costume and Exclusive Gear Draw addition schedule
- Costumes and Exclusive Gear will be added according to the schedule below.
■ Issue Fixation
- An issue where the game force closed during the final quest of Story Pack 4 has been fixed.
- An issue where Korean text is displayed during a battle at Evil Castle in an English setting has been fixed.
- An issue where the game force closed when entering the pack has been fixed.
- An issue where the speaker's position is awkwardly displayed when automatically progressing the Character Pack 5 Today Quest has been fixed.
- An issue where an error pop-up appears when returning to the safe zone after being defeated in a Fiend Hunter battle has been fixed.
- An issue where, in Mirror War, when a character with a knockback skill uses the knockback skill on the same character from the enemy’s formation, the enemy’s character does not use the skill has been fixed.
- An issue where keys do not match depending on the keyboard layout on the PC client is fixed.
- An issue where the product list is displayed abnormally in general shop of a Shop NPC after using the bargaining talent skill has been fixed.
- An issue where the price of a package product is not displayed intermittently has been fixed.
- An issue where the screen becomes dark when touching a character while changing the viewpoint in battle has been fixed.
- An issue where Hard and Very Hard quest cannot be completed if there are no companions with talent skills has been fixed.
- The red dot will be displayed properly when the pass mission is completed.
- An issue where the game force closed when trap is activated in Story Pack 5 has been fixed.
- An issue where an error pop-up appears when having a battle with a costume that causes SP fluctuation in Mirror War has been fixed.
- An issue where the character becomes fatigued when fighting a monster with an Immunity skill has been fixed.
- An issue where some reward icons behave abnormally in the Path of Adventure has been fixed.
- An issue where Window mode operates abnormally under certain circumstances when using a dual monitor on a PC client has been fixed.
- An issue where the camera perspective is exposed abnormally when using a manufacturing talent skill has been fixed.
- Some awkward animated parts in the Character Pack 5 main quest has been fixed.
- An issue where the production result image is displayed abnormally when using the Alchemy talent skill in certain situations has been fixed.
- An issue where the icons of currency at the Powder of Hope Shop and Golden Thread Shop would be displayed differently under certain circumstances has been fixed.
- An issue where input is blocked in certain situations when disassembling gear on the PC client has been fixed.
- An issue where Lisianne’s normal attack range is exposed as a ‘Front’ instead of ‘Skip’ has been fixed.
- An issue where the skill effect of The Fallen Angelica costume is displayed awkwardly depending on the formation has been fixed.
- An issue where the purchase limit for the Descendant of the Great Witch Celia costume sold in the Mirror War Shop was reset for some accounts.
※ Accounts that have purchased the 'Descendants of the Great Witch' Celia costume one more time after the purchase limit is reset will be refunded for purchases and the costume will be retrieved.
※ Retrieval of additionally purchased costumes and refund of purchased currency will be processed during maintenance on October 25th (UTC).