Table of Contents
At the start of every wave or Cycle, randomly applies a debuff for 10 time(s), selected from the following: reduce ATK by 8%, reduce DEF by 8%, reduce SPD by 8%, reduce Effect RES by 8%, or increase the received follow-up attack DMG by 20%. Each debuff can stack up to 3 time(s) and lasts for 3 turn(s). At the same time, enables 1 ally following either the Path of The Hunt or Path of Destruction to immediately take action.
➥ Recommended Elements: Wind
Since the Sanctus Medicus boss can summon more enemies, the Blast character (Blade) is the best option here. But you can also opt for a single-target DPS like Dr. Ratio if you ignore all the summoned mobs and dish out all damage on the boss itself. If your DPS can Weakness Break the Sanctus Medicus boss immediately, then you don't really need Pela or Luocha to remove their heal regeneration buff (since it's still low level) but you're having problem, definitely add one of them to the team.
➥ Recommended Elements: Fire & Imaginary
For this one, it's the same as before where the boss likes to summon more enemies, and this time, it's much more frequent than the Sanctus Medicus boss. And I still recommend using a Blast or AoE character (Jingliu or even Hook and Herta) to deal damage to most enemies. If you didn't use Dr. Ratio in the first half, you can bring him here but only if you focus your damage on the boss.
First Half: Disciples of Sanctus Medicus: Shape Shifter & Guardian Shadow
- Start the battle with a Wind or Ice attack. Then, once the boss summons 2 Mara-Struck soldiers, you either (a) Weakness Break the boss as fast as possible to remove his Vigor Draining buff - where if it hits your characters, it will drain your HP and recover itself - or (b) use a buff-remover character like Pela or Luocha. There's also (c) where you defeat the 2 summoned soldiers but that will waste lots of your rounds. Just remember that if you Weakness Break the boss, he will still have that buff, but in the meantime, you should be able to defeat him first, or maybe your Blast character can take off the mobs first.
- If you bring a single-target DPS, I recommend you focus on the boss first before the 2 Mara-Struck Warden.
- In the second wave, there are 2 enemies. Similar to the first wave, focus on the Disciples of Sanctus Medicus: Shape Shifter and Weakness Break him as fast as possible (even better if you can do it before he can summon any Mara-Struck Soldiers). But if he did, you know the drill - which is following the (a), (b), or (c) methods mentioned above.
- Guardian Shadow has 3 types of Ban skills: Ban on using Basic ATK / Ban on using Skill / Ban on attacking the Guardian Shadow. If you don't heed those Bans, she will immediately attack your character that breaks the rule (Retribution). This attack isn't that dangerous since the enemies' levels are still low, especially if your characters' are in full HP.
Second Half: Senior Staff: Team Leader & Automaton Direwolf
- When the battle first started, there were only 2 enemies. But then, the boss will keep summoning more IPC Soldiers so he can loot their Performance Points. The strategy here is just the same as the Disciple boss before, focus on the big boss and ignore the mobs. If you have Luocha, it's best to bring him here because his Ultimate can remove their Performance Point buffs = no buffs for the big boss.
- Each IPC soldier will receive 1 Performance Point after unleashing an attack. Each stack increases DMG dealt by 50%, stacking up to 3 times. You can remove their points by either inflicting a Weakness Break, defeating them, or using characters that can remove enemies' buff.
- Just a reminder that those IPC Soldiers hit pretty hard so if you bring Blast character, defeating them while focusing on the big boss is definitely a plus.
- In the second wave, it featured 2 bosses. With the Automaton Direwolf there, the Senior Staff boss can only summon a maximum of 3 IPC Soldiers, meaning it can absorb less Performance Points whenever possible (think positive lol) so I would leave the Direwolf boss be and focus on the Senior Staff. Once the Senior Staff is gone, you can defeat the Direwolf.