Table of Contents
Palworld, the action-adventure survival game by Japanese developer Pocket Pair, has shared what the future plans of the game will be with an Early Access Roadmap. While the has seen massive global success so far with over 7 million copies sold in only 5 days, it still has a lot to improve on - especially its AI. The game is expected to iron out all these issues before planning on more content.
Palworld Early Access Roadmap
We would like to share with you our roadmap for Palworld.
Sales have far exceeded the development team's expectations, and we are currently experiencing many problems due to excessive access congestion, among other challenges.
We will prioritize improving this issue first, and then move on to implementing new in-game features.
Thank you for your understanding.
Addressing Critical Issues
Currently, numerous bugs have been identified, and we are prioritizing fixing those.
- Sometimes, the world date may experience rollbacks.
- The loading screen may persist when trying to load into worlds.
...and so on.
Improvements to Implement ASAP
- Key configuration improvements.
- Improvements to base Pal AI and pathing.
Planned Future Updates
- Raid Bosses (End-Game Content)
- Pal Arena (PvP for Pals)
- Steam-Xbox Crossplay
- Various Xbox Feature Improvements
- Server Transfers and Migrations
- Improvements to the Building System
- New islands, Pals, Bosses, and Technologies.
The entire Pocketpair development team