Table of Contents
In this quest, you will take part in the Journey through Chenyu scenic photography contest and take images of 4 different locations. Each location has its own requirement before you can take a picture of and once completed, you can get Primogem rewards by the end of this quest.
How to Start Our Chenyu Vale Trek Quest in Genshin Impact
Teleport to Yilong Wharf southeast waypoint and once arrive, you should see the quest icon on the mini-map. Head southeast towards a building and climb the stairs to the second floor to find the receptionist NPC.
The quest will mark 4 locations that you need to go and take a picture of. It's really easy so I'm just gonna list the requirements of each location. Remember that once you arrive at the scenery spot, you just need to use your own Kamera to take a picture.
- Take a picture of Jademouth
- The picture should be taken between 08:00 - 13:00
In this location, you need to defeat some Hilichurls and save your competitor in the contest (Akai) before you can take a picture of this spot.
- Take a picture of Mt. Xuanlian
- The picture should be taken between 17:00 - 18:00
Lotus Pond Beneath the Moon
In this location, defeat the Slimes first before you can take a picture of this spot.
- Take a picture of the Lotus Pond
- The picture should be taken between 19:00 - 20:00
Guests of Qiaoying
Choose the right dialogue to call Pelicans: "Hree hree! Hree hree anng anng hree hree!" - It's the second option. I wonder what happens if you choose the wrong option.
- Take a picture of Qiaoying Village
- The picture should be taken between 15:00 - 17:00
- There must be a cormorant in the picture
- There must be 2 Emerald Ducks in the picture
After you're done with all the pictures, return to the Communications Office and keep following the quest navigation until the end of the quest.